Here is a link that gives more information about region 1 & non region 1 DVDs:
Rating quality is subjective and is based on my personal opinion and experience of collecting and viewing thousands of games. For me, rating games is pretty simple. I go in expecting "C" quality - as you can see I rate most games "C." If it is better than expected, it gets a "B," or worse than expected a "D." If the quality blows my mind with how good it is, it gets an "A,"and if it blows my mind with how bad it is, it gets an "F."
Also keep in mind, I tend to rate relative to the era of the game. Meaning, if I have a game from the 60's or 70's, I know DVD/VHS recorders weren't as prevalent back then so I understand the quality may be lacking. If the quality is decent for it's time then I would rate it a "C". But if it was the same quality for a more recent game, i.e. 2010, it would get a lower grade because the technology has developed.
Some games have commercials, some of them do not. Some games have pre-game, post-game and halftime shows, some do not. I’m too lazy to categorize this part of the collection. If it is important to you if the games you are interested in have these features or not, please ask and I will check for you.
I trade game for game, no matter how many discs the game may be on. In some cases you may see I note a game as "RARE" This means I will only trade this game for another rare or uncommon game.
Here is the quality key:
(A quality) - DVD quality (Sharp, digital, perfect quality - it is extremely rare for me to rate a game this good, pretty much only remastered commercial DVDs get this rating)
(B quality) - Excellent DVD/VHS quality (very smooth, clear, no shaking, no VHS lines, Basically Grade A video-tape quality w/out being DVD - Near DVD quality; games I record off TV on to DVD get this rating)
(C quality) - Average video-tape/VHS quality (Blurry, some fuzziness, generally what you think of when you hear video-tape/VHS quality - It's not bad quality, it's just average)
(D quality) - Below average video-tape/VHS quality (Fuzzy and grainy, VHS "lines" may be present, shaky sometimes - I would suggest upgrading the quality at some point – Keep in mind it's still watchable, just the quality is not great)
(F quality) - Pretty much unwatchable. Any games rated this bad I would throw out – None of my games are rated this bad
All of my games are original broadcasts, unless otherwise noted.
If the game is a re-broadcast, it may be edited.
Legal Notice And Disclaimers
1. I affirim that I am not working for any television or movie production studio network or affiliated organizations.I am not employed by the government be it U.S or Canadian affiliated agencies or any type of sub-contractor or independent agent.I am not a postal inspector.By e-mailing you understand that these traders are collector to collector and any incidental coststhat are involved are not for product or labor but transportation of said goods.No profit is made from my DVD trading and is done only for my enjoyment,to help out others and there chance to expand my own collection.Tape/DVD trading is a hobby not an occupation or business to me.This site is not for commercial use....
2. In regards to the legality of the Video Home recording Act settled by Congress with the Home Recording Act (P.L 102-563,106 Stat 4237,Codified at 17 U.S.C 1001-10010)in October 1992.No action may be brought under this title alleging infringement of copyright based on manufacture,importation or distribution of a digital or analog recording medium or based on the non-commercial use of such a device or medium.No rights are intended,expressed or implied...
3. In case there are still questions regarding copyright infringement to be raised I request that you review this Supreme Court Case:Sony vs Universal City Studios(1984) under copyright law.This is located at www.findlaw.com. The exact address for this case file is http://laws.findlaw.com/us/464/417.html....
4. You understand that these traders or donations are collector to collector and any incidental costs that may be involved are not for product,but for mutually agreed upon between the participating parties accumulated costs involed in the process required.All charges placed on the reproduction of any and all video footage are attached to this time,materials,machine wear and tear and return shipping and packaging...
5. If you enter this site without agreeing to any of the above terms you are violating code 341.322.12 of the INTERNET PRIVACY ACT OF 1995 which means you cannot threaten my ISP or any other company hosting these pages,and you cannot prosecute any person affiliate with this site including family,friends,or anyone entering this site....